Wednesday, October 26, 2011

4 months


I have a lot to catch the blog world up on my Miss Blaikley, especially since it seems like she learns a new thing every day, but it's very late and I'm very, very tired (not to mention that my mom is coming down tomorrow - yay! - but I still feel like I have a whole ton and half chore list to get done) and if I don't get to bed soon, there's no way I'll be able to function tomrrow. So tonight I'm leaving you with an adorable four month old picture of my beautiful Baby Girl. Tomorrow I'll have to take her official five month picture and post all the fun things she can do. I'm telling you, she is the smartest, prettiest and best baby out there. We are so lucky to have her bless our lives and I couldn't be more grateful for my beautiful and wonderful little family.
Night!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So glad you are blogging again! Can't wait to see more pics and updates on your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani! Can't wait to see more of your little lady too!

    ReplyDelete