Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shippin Day



Blaikley isn't going to let me do much blogging today, but I wanted to put a few pictures of shippin day out to Park Valley. Jed was up super early to gather cows and start pushing them towards the scales, but since I only nurse, I got to sleep in with Baby Girl :) But we went to the scales and helped keep the paper work going, so at least I didn't feel completely useless. Blaikley did wonderfully that day, between napping on me and riding the horse, she was the perfect country baby! Blaikley loves being outdoors, and if horses, cows, dogs, sheep, etc are around, even better :)



















2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures I am glad to know you have a blog so I can see more pictures of your adorabable girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see Picasa hard at work :) Your photos are super cute Cami - and I even took a few of them! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete