Monday, December 12, 2011

Blaikley Picture Blast


LOVE this goofy face!!





We were hanging out at Grandma Helen's/Amy and Flints house and she gave me these adorable shots!




Laughing!






Grrrrrrr.....






Such a happy girl!





Haha, so I was feeding her carrots, she leaned toward the spoon while I was bringing it to her mouth, and this is where we ended up. We are so coordinated :) Lesson: Never feed baby with your numbed hand.



She was watching "Bug's Life" while playing on the floor.





And this is the cute picture she let us sneak of her!








I just think she's such a wonderful, funny and oh-so adorable baby!!





Blaikley feel asleep at the dinner at Grandma Jerri's and Grandpa Jim's house after the blessing of James and Lexi's baby, Susan Lillee Clark.



And I think she's precious, wonderful and the most perfect baby ever. Mommy loves you Miss B!

1 comment: